Saturday, October 12, 2024

ANCIENT LANUGAGE-CAN ANYBODY READ WHAT WE FOUND

I had the opportunity to work with Archeologists at Antelope Island; Bear River Massacre; Central America and Martins Cove. I felt honored to be asked to go to Cairo, but had to go back to work. I have spent my retirement years in writing about my exportations around the world and almost got a thousand entries. As I went through some old family artifact's, I came across this notebook and I can't decipher what language it is. Wondered if some of the readers can figure out if it is Reformed Egypt Hieroglyphics; Pig Latin; Bengali; or what? Perhaps, this is the secret book found in the hidden wall in the stairwell of the old North Ward when they tore it down and left the pile of lumber and wood for me and my father to gather and reuse. Who knows other than perhaps the Shadow Knows. I get the shivers going through the sketches made that was made. Perhaps on Halloween night?





No comments:

Post a Comment