Saturday, August 15, 2026

THIS; THAT AND PONDERINGS Part One

                                                                                ONE

Our printer and the Scanner for it has been broke for several weeks, and as this author has been broke for several years, it is quite difficult to make copies of things related to history, and as such I will type some of the notes and briefs that I have thrown in a box of materials related to ETC.

In coming back to my hometown of Nephi, and traveling to various parts of the world,  I was amazed at the amount of "ROAD RAGE" had entered this once quiet Hamlet. During the often visits I would make back home, I guess I never noticed, but in talking to a good friend who lived his whole life here and becoming a local cop, he responded by saying their are no "Bish Belliston's" where anymore. Bish was a great guy that bought the Nortonville Farm that was my ancestor's place. Even he got tired of the speeding cars, so he moved in to town. What was worse were the drivers going up Track Speed  at Warp Speed. If I had an Battalion of  Dell Steele's and Fub Hepler's, we could stun them all down. When I was on the Nephi City Council, the then Mayor or my co-horts just snickered, so maintains am afraid we have to wait until somebody is killed. And with a new Governor at the State's Helm and from Sanpete  I read that one of his top goals is to bring more people and derivers to Utah and flood he State in rural area's. What a sad way to introduce that  stupid thought. And another City selected official  that we have plenty of water in Nephi. And that was at a time, they bought a non-functional well for millions of taxpayers money, and took more more of our money as that well only pumped sand, or so I was told by a water official .That leads up to;

              ROAD RAGE-CULMINATION OF ESCALATING VIGILANTE BEHAVIOR 

1ST DEGREE-SINGLE GESTURE, CURSE, OR GRIMACE DELIVERED AS PUNISHMENT.

2ND DEGREE-REPEAED EXCHANGES OF THE SAME, TOGETHER WITH DIMINISHED

AWARENESS OF OTHER SESORY INNPUT PLAUS IMPAREIED JUDGEMENT.


Which way is it to Tin Buck Two?


If a cow doesn't produce milk, is it a Milk Dud, or and Udder Failure?

Some women just seem to have difficulty getting pregant by their husbands and often times they spend thousands to pay Medical folks to do something with the females egg production or the mans side. Seems to me, they could do  their nature thing, then have a male friend standing by as an Emmbryo Accerlator. That was't a Vision, just a man made point of view!

I recll telling a convicted  rapist he may not have been sentenced to death by a Judge or Jury, but he sure deserves something more than Life in Prison and when askd by the Defense Counsel what I thought would be tasteful,  I resonded wit a Mohnkey Torture Kit. When a news media asked what that was I responded by saying " I have no idea, but heard it was using a left handed Monkey Wrench" No further remarks.

Then on the same sort of crime as dealed with before, I wrote in my report that "this convict was a man who turned a personal aflection into a career".


I jotted this "Pondering" while sitting sack prior to a law enforcement raid on a once nice apartment complex that soon went to hell in a basket once a certain city wanted to claim the property theirs so they could raise taxes(which they did) and called it their city, and it soon filled with more violence. Another cop assigned to the Sheriffs office and I watched and took notes. But in the lateness of the night, I found myself making a note about the Terroeist which were making a name for lawlessness. We talked how many of those Terriorts came to the United States leggally, but then hung around for as long as ten years and with expired visas, our Federal Goverment-even back then, plately chose not to aerrest or detain those renegades.They soon impregnanted local gals and they produced anchor babies. Now, compare that to Blockbuster Video, which was popular at the time. If you were two dayslate with a video, they were all over yo'u. Me and the Sheriff's Detective voted to put Blockbusteer n charge of Immigaaton and Secuity.  Look at the money the US could give back to the Taxperes. 


Do you support LGBTQ       Not sure what does it stand for.......Liquor; Guns; Beer;Titties and Quckies




No comments:

Post a Comment