Thursday, July 28, 2016

I think I missed the birthday party for Cliff and Carl Howard, who were born on July 2nd.

While going through a history box of school friends from Nephi, Utah, I found this birthday party invitation for Cliff and Carl Howard, who were and still may be twins! The party was scheduled for July 2nd, 1955, and it is assumed I attended as we were friends back then and still are and only had to walk a block to get to the pubic park party place. I figured I had a photo of them somewhere, but the trouble with that is I find too many photo's, so had to include others. The first photo page should show the mischievous looking non-twinly looking twins, but the page also shows their older sister-Susan Howard, who always knew those brothers were up to something.




No comments:

Post a Comment