Friday, December 11, 2015

Norma Sherwood ......Part Two...

Sorry about that. I don't have computer access so have to go to Barnes and Noble which has a free wi-fi but not a good place to concentrate.  I am not sure where the photo's went, but I will try again. Although she was in love with who she married, she had a secret love and his photo is right where she can gaze at him everynight. If you don't know who he is, I ain't a gonna tell you. I guess I shouldn't have told Norma that her love passed away, and that is why Norma looks so dismayed in the one photo of me and her.  My mistake.








2 comments:

  1. LOVE this family!! Thanks for writing about them!!
    They don't come any better than Norma Sherwood! ... living proof that you CHOOSE to be happy -- and then others are happy because of your choice! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the Norma Sherwood story...I think I was a Senior when she and her girls merged into the Sherwood family. Happy to know of her long life...sorry to learn of Diane and her sister.

    ReplyDelete