Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Today we pay tribute to my son-Justin Jones who we lost a year ago tonight.

Justin Jones passed away a year ago tonight. He was my sidekick for 38 years. While on earth he gave his kindness to all others, regardless of who or where they were, but neglected his own needs. Although countless others still mourn his transition, today I feel blessed to still draw from his strength, inspiration and love. Sooner or later, everybody will be confronted with tragedy, but we can deal with it by service to others, as JJ did and continues to do so as a Guardian Angel. There is nothing that rewards us more than the love we share with others. After attending one of his concerts, Andrea Boceli singing "Time To Say Goodbye" has been one of my favorite tenor singers. Justin Jones gave his good bye, but only on a temporary basis.





2 comments:

  1. So sorry for your loss, I was really saddened to hear Justin had passed away, I lost touch with him after I left Edwards, we had worked together in the warehouse, and matter of fact you and Justin use to give me a ride to work sometimes when I was without a vehicle... I miss him a lot and think of him often, he was a great kid and he loved to help anyone in need, which he helped me out more than once... you have him in your heart always and wonderful memories. May he Rest in peace.... You were a wonderful father to Justin he talked about you all the time....my condolences to you from Julie W...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. That helps a lot, and yes I do remember you and of course will always have Justin in my heart as an example of genuine goodness.

      Delete