Saturday, February 13, 2021

HAPPY 41ST BIRTHDAY TROY BOY COYN JONES OF NEPHI

Yup- Troy, your special day was Feb.13,1980. I love you mucho gusto kid and I can never forget all the magical and mystical things that happened during your life on earth. As you know, I was seriously hurt  during a Scout project before your birth, and although I don't like to "cast my pearls before swine", I wanted folks to know why both of us have experienced more than the "nine lives of a cat". I promised folks on the the other side-that I would stay in this world until you have overcome the issues you would be faced with on earth, as many of us do. I now believe you are on the right path of life, and I will continue to be here until I am properly called back to our real home, and as you know, we all have guardians to help us here. Sometimes, life on earth is pure hell, but stay the course, as there are unknown reasons why we are given the opportunity to learn for our future. I do admire you- Troy Coyn Jones. You proudly make sure you carry the middle name of your grandfather-Alma Coyn Jones. He too, is my hero, but so are you, although I don't express it enough. I like to experience the world; touch it; study it; see it, and feel it within. You have my DNA, as you have had different jobs that most men will never think of. We know you were in the military for a year, and that was far longer than me or your grandfather. You have worked in mines; landscapes; selling novelties; equipment; putting up signs; making T-shirts; repairing cars; putting in solar panels; running computers in the USA  Air Force; helping humanity and yet still have the yearn to search for your future, as I do. I bow my hat to you. Please continue to swing at the bat of life, as I am tired and now in the twilight of my years on earth. I love you kid. Happy Birthday to you my kin, and all others that are valiant in your behalf. 








No comments:

Post a Comment