Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Nephi City Council days are about over.


My days as a member of the Nephi City Council days are about over. Good thing I didn't run for Mayor, as that is a non voting position generally, and I don't have the patience  to bastardize Nephi, like the other Council Members may have done for the past four years. I do have a great deal of respect for Nathan Memmott, the son of Maurice Memmott. He has a great brain and a local good boy...........gone great. I will save my other comments for another time. Last night at City Council, I submitted my letter of resignation, which was about 6 weeks before my term was up. After receiving a China Virus Vaccine shot, it was thought to have given me the Virus by many and after working in the yard without hydration, I slipped and fell, with 3 subdural hematomas, with one turning into a blood clot, which some believe caused my brain injury. Regardless, I saw it as an answer to my prayers, as I was looking for inspiration, and I think that hard sidewalk hit gave it to me. I have been slow to recover, and some medical folks say it may never be quite the same. Attached is the letter I presented to the Mayor and other four Council Members and will leave it up to them for the final decision. I also included a letter to the editor from a non-relative who I agreed with, but the other City leaders thought otherwise.





1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry your fall is having long-term effects. Leaving city council & etc is one thing, BUT I sure hope you're NOT leaving your Blog!!!
    I truly enjoy all your postings & should comment more often.
    Thank You for them. Stay Strong, Be Well. Hugs, The Tolley Twig

    ReplyDelete