Wednesday, December 14, 2022

THIS AND THAT-VARIOUS ITEMS AND PHOTOS OF THE LAST HUNDRED YEARS

When one starts going through thousands of historical data and photos, it could take a lifetime to finish it all, but have been trying to do that for the past five years that I have been retired and dug up some of the treasures of the past. Some are a hundred years old and some not so old. With the one that is Stock bought my grandfather from a man who I think was a Nephi Mayor, is it too late to collect the millions that may be set aside by whoever has possession of it? Look at the photo of me doing my first parachute jump over Alta Airport before Developers forced us out. That is when we climbed out on the wheel and jumped and pulled the rip cord. Is that grim on the face show what happens when your anal spinster lost control control, or when I was trying to impress the gal I was with? Us Men will do anything to impress a Woman! The two guys on the horses! If I had Joe Garrett and Ron Jones around, they could identify the horses before the riders. Not sure of the house behind them, but it looks like many Postcards that were around during World War One Era. Have fun before you bloat on Christmas Candy!






No comments:

Post a Comment