Thursday, April 27, 2017

Stella's Stellar Sign

A few days prior to her passing, I asked Stella Boswell to send me a letter from the great beyond-to let me know what it is like there. I forgot that conversation until the other day when I was moving a history binder, and my written funeral speech fell out in front of me. I kept staring at it for a few minutes, then had no choice....... except to tell the life and times of Stella Boswell of Nephi, Utah; a strong business woman, yet full of love and devotion to her family, community and church. The photo is of her family which lived on the Harris Family farm located near the place where Painter Motor is now located in Nephi, stretching up to where Nebo Heights is today, across the street from where she was buried. From the left is Jay Harris, Stella Harris Boswell, Evan(the father); Sadie(the mother); Aleta Harris Swasey and Blanch Harris Anderson.





2 comments:

  1. Stella is a righteous person! A great tribute Kent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kent...The day before you added this I was talking to Connie, (Stella's oldest) in one of our very infrequent phone chats and I told her about your Blog and how much she would enjoy it. When I saw this the next day, I certainly had to call her to tell her how amazing it was that you were featuring her Mom. Thank You!!!
    The Tolley Twig

    ReplyDelete