Saturday, May 7, 2022

NEWSPAPERS FROM AROUND THE WORLD-WHICH ONE HAS THE TRUTH?






 During my work career and volunteer work around the world, I had the opportunity to "gain access to places and see artifacts" which most are not permitted to view. While doing that, I felt like I had the chance to see the real truth instead of a sprinkling of the truth, then twist it around to sell more to major news outlets to make money. All history writers could have the same motive, but I prefer to see and print what I think I heard, read or felt, so I may not be as truthful as I proclaim. Of the thousands of newspapers I collected when I had a chance, I have listed some below, which I like to re-read by the fire during the winter, then dispose of. Read again the papers of the past. You may find it cheaper and more true that what you may learn in schools of yesteryear.

No comments:

Post a Comment