Monday, February 19, 2024

WE HAVE A BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL TODAY-TWO FOR ONE

If you watch some of the old shows on Grit TV; Hogan's Hero's or Andy Griffin, their ads are a little deceiving. They often get a spokesman who keeps repeating "AT NO COST TO YOU". It is deceiving as that which they often advertise may not cost the person watching, but it does in fact cost the hard working middleman, or the company will bill all legitimate American's who deserve to get the full benefits of Retirement or Attorneys. Regardless of that introduction, if you have an old laptop like me, their should not be any added cost to look up our history stories. Todays History is about the Golden Wedding Anniversary of my fathers parents-Wm. and Liz Jones. My middle name was given after Will, and I take pride in that. That is a clipping from the local Times News and faded through the years. The second is the funereal of my Uncle Vic Jones, who I took on as a Father figure after my own father-Alma passed away, and as he was alone, our talks may have been helpful for both. I took notes as he recounted his life and times on the farm in Nortenville; his devotion to special son-Sherm and how proud of his kids that achieved so much. I listened intently on how he was shot in the hip during World War One, as never heard the details of it all. All of the kids of Vic and Alberta are now gone, and I feel sadden when I see few people who don't truly honor our Veterans without trying to sell something for their own greed. I PAY RESECT TODAY.





No comments:

Post a Comment