Tuesday, April 16, 2024

AS A MATTER OF FACT-My story of an Archaeological Excavation at Martin's Cove

I am not an Anthropologist, although I have enjoyed reading Margaret Mead. Neither am I a certified Archaeologist, although I have worked with several as a helper for those trained as such. Those Digs have been at places such as Camp Floyd; Antelope Island; Anasazi State Park; Maya's in Central America and Martins Cove in Wyoming. I have lived and worked with Buddhist Monks and bhikksuni in a Pacific Rim Country. I did not obtain a degree in History, and no longer a Minister of the LDS Church. So lets just say that I am still an LDS Son of a Gun! I do love history, but perhaps an Unconventional Historian, as my life adventures around the world have been to do the reading first, then to see it and most important feel it-both the tangible evidence and that which I feel deep within my soul system. Those that work in the Justice System may call my evidence Poppycock or scream "Hearsay Your Honor" or Perry Mason may say Balderdash! So think as you wish. I present to you what I typed nearly 23 years ago, and thought I better give it to the world before I call Miles Anderson!








No comments:

Post a Comment