Saturday, January 5, 2019

Justin Jones. In earth years, you would be 40 today.

Once again, you controlled the releasing of the balloons at the cemetery today! Everything was calm until the release of the 40 balloons in honor of your birthday. Thirty nine were blue, representing your true manhood, but a pink one was slipped in to show your true heart felt kindness and devotion to others. Little does the world know you helped save lives on behalf of the transfemoral delivery of the transcatheter aortic valve for the treatment of inoperable patients with severe symptomatic aortic stenosis, thus avoiding open heart surgery. You have always been my forever friend and hero and always will be, liken unto the letter I wrote you on Christmas Eve two years ago. We all have a purpose in life, and I know you passed whatever mission God had for you on earth and now using your skill to help others. I remain proud of you kid.



2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Justin! Thanks for coming up here twice to Alaska to visit me. In due time, I will be visiting you and oh what a glorious day it will be! Your parents are mighty proud of you, as am I and all your family and friends! May God bestow His blessings upon you throughout the eternities! -Unc Gary

    ReplyDelete