Wednesday, September 27, 2023

JUAB LDS STAKE SEMINARY GRADUATION-1964

My Neurologist say that a part of my memory loss is due to several brain concussions, one of which was a subdural hematoma, relieved only by drilling a burr hole in my head. Others maintain that is only related to my aging factor. Now, if I can just remember what we were going to write about! Oh yeah, 1964 "Cemetery" graduation! I think we have already submitted this, but before I discard it, I thought I would put it on, just in case. On the program, it shows that I somehow gave a student talk titled "Danger-Curves Ahead". My mother must have wrote that for me when I was an innocent kid, as I didn't even know what a real honest to goodness Curves was until way too late. Oh well, I do recall "If one wants to find a Devil, one must wander a while in Hell". I think I have been at its edge, so perhaps I will find the right Curves once I get to the Nursing Home!






No comments:

Post a Comment