Saturday, September 17, 2022

ARE THE LEADERS OF THE UNITED STATES BETTER OR WORSE THAN A FEW YEARS AGO

I have maintained my self commitment to NOT watch a TV News program in nearly 50 years, so not overly knowledgeable about the conditions around us. I do however, listen to family, friends, and yes, what people write on public media. There were times when I was there, and saw the real truth of things, and the reporters had their own objectives or their bosses did. Years ago, I recognized the motives behind some of the News reports on TV as well as newspapers. However, I did find the attached Editorial Cartoon from five years ago, and it just seemed that our present leaders of the United States are in a "state of denial", much like the newspaper reported a few years ago. If you watch and listen to the body language of a person and understand their motives, perhaps, just perhaps we may sense their motives for what they say or do. You make your own conclusion, as I have tried to do as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment