Tuesday, September 6, 2022

JUST A FEW THOUGHTS OF A MAN FROM SCHICKSALSGEMEINSCHAFT

Before you begin our thoughts and to save the reader time, Schicksalsegemeinschaft is supposed to be somebody from a community bound by fate, or at least that was my interpretation of the German/English Dictionary when I wrote about it, just so I could confuse the Professor. Well, I didn't anyway so we will just call it "Thoughts".


1.  A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a Train stops. I my desk, I have a work station.

2. If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it Fed UP?

3. If quitters never win, and winners never quit, what fool came up with, "Quit while you're Ahead"?

4. Do Lipton employees take coffee breaks?

5. What hair color do they put on the driver's license of bald men?

6. I was thinking that women should put pictures of missing husbands on beer cans.

7. I was thinking about how people seem to read the Bible a whole lot more as they get older, then it dawned on me, they were cramming for their finals.

8. I thought about how mothers feed their babies with tiny spoons and forks, so I wonder what Chinese mothers use-Toothpicks?

9. I got new stamps the other day, and found flowers. In the old days, they put wanted posters in the Post Office. Why don't they put Fugitive photos on stamps, then the mail carriers would look for them.

10. How much deeper would oceans be if sponges didn't live there?

11. If a man says something in the woods and there are no women there, is he still wrong?

12 Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

13. Think "Honk" if you're telepathic

14. I went for a walk last night and my kids asked me how long I'd be gone. I said, "The whole time."


Thanks for your endurance.


No comments:

Post a Comment