Monday, November 7, 2022

I CAN'T FIGURE OUT THE TIME-BUT KNOW TOMORROW IS ELECTION DAY.

I have several clocks in my house, and since I don't listen to the news- not sure of the time with this Night Light Saving time switch, but know tomorrow is the normal day to vote. That is for Americans only, if you are just here visiting. If you are registered, your count does matter, even if it just to satisfy your internal American duty to do so and your mother! It is kind of like helping your neighbor pull his mule out of the muck-even if he is an Ass! But I got it figured out. I will set all clocks for 6 then I can sleep in regardless if it is morning or eve tide! Anywho, we are putting two pages of The Times News on the history blog, from 1966. It will show a photo of one of those Jones boys(grandson of Wm. Jones) who won a Speech Contest; Michael Paxman(son of Vera), who could play a horn great and the cast of Juab High School's "Sound of Music" with another Jones boy(grandson of Len Jones) and the never changing look of Bert Paxman and a champion basketball team, and at no cost to the taxpayer of a Rec Center. Enjoy the past.....it is our future.




No comments:

Post a Comment