Tuesday, November 29, 2022

We think we know who this photo belongs to, but we are asking anyway.

Sometimes it is difficult to sort things out with photos and papers that date in our family history.  For one reason or another, I have been collecting thousands upon thousands of papers and artifacts since our family and friends arrived in the Utah arena during the Mormon march here in 1847. I came across this photo and although I think I know who it belongs to, I know I better put it on here as it is open to the public around the world, and even had family contact me from England a few year ago. So if you want this photo, claim it and I will deliver deleter de sooner de better. On the back, it appears to be of Wilma and Bill Pyper with their grandchildren of Wendy, Tara, Greg, Mark and Scott. It may have been taken in 1966.



No comments:

Post a Comment