Wednesday, November 2, 2022

JUAB HIGH SCHOOL-CLASS OF 1962

Nope, it ain't his birthday, but since I came across it at about the same time I got my Juab County Property Tax MAJOR increase statement, I thought it just may be a good time to show the appreciation note of Weston Jones, who wrote a letter to his parents. Once we share the graduation announcement, then I will send it to that young whipper snapper. And, just for color, the Class of 62 had only two buses; one from Mills to the South and the other to Doc Steeles to the North, and now a days we have 28 buses!  And yup, poor Wes had to hike all the way to Track Street for school; hire Mont Jones to have his horse waiting so he could pass his papers on the way home.....and with holes in his boots and saddle bag's!






No comments:

Post a Comment