Tuesday, January 16, 2024

BRAKING NEWS-HERE IS YOUR CLASS SCHEDULE FOR INSITUTE OF RELIGION

 We recognize our declaration is a little Tardy to get out to all those LDS students who wish to learn more about all kinds of spiritual things, and unlike the regular news broadcasts, we decided to be a little more honest and wrote "Braking News". It only costs a dollar per quarter, but it is for the years of 1958-59, but even then, that would seem a darn tootin good bargain. While going to the U of U, working on a Masters, I thought I would take a class to improve my worldly view of things, only because the students I saw and watched, were one Hell of  a lot worse than this country boy. They had worse words than J. Golden Kimball gave at early LDS Conferences, and he had more wives that what I was searching for. Anyhow, here you go. It is history, so if want good teachings but it may Behoove one to study and make sure your kin Behave better than I done did sum of the time!






No comments:

Post a Comment