Friday, January 19, 2024

WHO WON THE ELECTIONS IN JUAB COUNTY IN 1940-TIME TO VOTE

Like it or not, 2024 is here, and yup, it is an election year. So if you are a REAL American, please register, and vote who ever you wish. As most folks that know me, I DO NOT  like most Politicians, even though I became one once. I didn't like them, as most were very dishonest, and not PUBLIC Servants. I used to write in my kids  names, but that doesn't work anymore, as who ever wants to run as a Write-In has to register, so the several votes we got for Hollywood Ted Folkerts didn't count. And just because a Judge is on the ballot for Retention -that doesn't always mean they are good. Find out by calling folks, or just leave blank. Anywho, I found a campaign ad for Bent Bryan, and although our family of years ago was related to the Bryan family, not sure about Bent, but he did win. On the back of his ad, it shows the various other candidate's in Juab  County, so you can do the research on them. I do know that Bent won; so did Sheriff  Sullivan and so did Abe Murdock, but it was considered an upset, so had to do some research. He lost to the Incumbent-Wm. King, whose name I recognized. Wm. King was born in Fillmore at a time when Fillmore as the Capitol of the Utah Territory and he served as the United States Senator from 1917 to 1941, and lost to Abe Murdock. At first glance, I thought he may have lost to a guy by the name of "Abe", but that wasn't the case. In my view, he lost because even though Senator King was a Democrat, he didn't always go with party lines but what he thought was best for America, unlike todays politician's in D.C. Additionally,, King was against President Roosevelt, and that may have been fatal. Anywho, we also know that Newton was elected, and in my view, I haven't yet found a bad person from downtown Clover Creek, or  Mona that wasn't bad, but that is just a professional guess! It was fun to look up Senator King, who became Senate Pro-Temp during his time.

  PLEASE  VOTE. IT IS THE AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE  AND PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE-USA




No comments:

Post a Comment