Sunday, July 26, 2015

I read where Bruce Beal got hurt while hauling hay, but now he is on the mend. I knew he would, as he as dealt with pain before and tough it out.

When I read about Bruce Beal breaking some ribs and hurting his lungs, I knew he would eventually heal. If you don't know Bruce, he has always been as tough as nails, going back to high school, when he was the Quarterback for the Juab High Football team. We didn't do a lot of winning, but Bruce had the winning mentality, and the striated muscles to endure pain. Perhaps that is what helped make him an excellent Nephi City Police Officer. Take a look at the 1964 year book shot of Bruce. Would you really want to take him on! I don't think so, and neither should a farm implement, even today, so Bruce will heal. We also threw in the whole football team with Bruce being Number Nine.




No comments:

Post a Comment