Friday, February 25, 2022

Happy Heavenly Birthday Judy Garrett Higginson

I am a few days late Judy, but in passing your monument earlier today, I thought I better get moving. As a kid, it seemed like I spent a lot of time up at your place and Joe's. We pretended that we were working, but farm work was kind of fun. Even Blake got in to riding the calves and we thought we were at the Ute Stampede. I thought I would take a minute to say thanks for all that you were during your short time on earth. In earth time, you were like your mother and passed through the veil as a young woman. My hat goes off to you and the whole Ross Garrett crew. Funerals are not supposed to be fun, but had a blast talking to your sisters and Blake. Seems like yesterday when we were all milking cows at Spin Macs place. And your eyes are now better than mine, but tell Jim you both taught Mike good on being a garden farmer. He is biting at the bit to get the garden in. Your family has been of great service to both family and friends and I am sure God is keeping you hoping up there. Anyway, Happy Earth Birthday, from one of the Jones boys, which of course includes Jaynette. She and Tara can ride a horse better than the boys. Just before your father passed I was over feeding horses, and I swear I could see Aleen behind the kitchen window, so had no alternative other than go in and talk with Ross and told him he is not the boss anymore, but knew his time on earth was short and told him. What a great family you will always have.....forever.




No comments:

Post a Comment