Friday, February 25, 2022

NUSENSE CHAPTER SIX

This chapter doesn't make a lot of sense! In going through another box of records of various sorts, I found some of the joke type things mixed in with church TALKS, so don't get too offended if you read a hell or dam. It surely wasn't me who would have said such thing, so I must have collected them and typed them all together. Brace yourself. Good Luck on trying to piece them  together and maybe it will give you a laugh or two. We can never go without a little humor you know.

48. God must have a sense of humor. Just look at me and Uncle Hy Tolley.  Kent Jones

49. If you are too open minded, your mind may fall out.

50.  Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.

51.  Going to church doesn't make you more of a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you         a  mechanic.    

52.  Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

53.  If you must pick one of two evils, choose they one you have never tried before.

54.  Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

55.  It is easier to get forgiveness than permission. Its worked in every case with me.

56.  For every action, there is an equal and opposite government program. I found that in 42 years of              government work..   

57.  If you look like your passport photo, you probably need the trip.

58.   Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks.

59.  A conscience is what hurts when all your body parts feel so good.

60.  Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

61. Men are from Mars, Women are from earth. Deal with it.

62.  No husband has ever been shot while doing the dishes.

63. A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.

64.  Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk a head of me for I may not follow. Do not         walk beside me, either. Just leave me the hell alone.    


Stay tuned to this stupid Nusense.....we have more at a more appropriate time....when I get dressed.



1 comment: