Tuesday, February 1, 2022

JUAB STUDENTS TAKE REGIONAL HISTORY FAIR BY STORM.

Well, that is what was reported in the local paper anyway. Clint Heyborne and Cody Howarth were among the winning students from Juab School District at the regional history fair, even though that was back in 1989. Not just a congratulations to them, but to teacher Sharon Kay Butterfield. And my history hat goes off to the many other students and teachers that kept history alive, and I suppose that is one of the reasons that nephew Clint Heyborne still loves all things historical today. And just yesterday, I visited with teachers Chad and Vernice Winn at the DUP Museum. They may be older than they were way back when, but they both got a knack for history and teachers are the second best thing to parents. And after looking at the ads, I am now itching to walk down the street to Vard's and get me a roast beef sandwich for10 bits. What a deal.




No comments:

Post a Comment