Monday, March 16, 2015

Family Reunion in Idaho Falls, Idaho on Aug. 24, 1941.

I am not sure who all is in this photo, so perhaps some of you can figure it out and let me know.  I do know for certain to the third person over starting from the left is Alma Jones, then standing next to him is his brother Dell Jones, and their father Wm. Jones(who is using his right hand to hold his hat) but the others are not known, at least to me. I enlarged the photo, but it didn't help me.  It is assumed that it was a family get together, as Dell lived in Idaho Falls, but so did the second wife(Sarah Warren Tolley) of Wm. Fisher Tolley. The Idaho Tolley's and the Tolley family of Nephi remained close throughout. On the second row directly behind the tall guy in the middle-is that Norma Kay?  And for you vintage auto lovers, look at the neat cars lined up in the back, unless the picture squeeze cut them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment