Tuesday, March 17, 2015

I HAVE WANTED TO BE A WRITER SINCE MY FIRST PUBLICATION IN 1959

It was during the 6th grade, while attending Mr. Bracken's class at the Central School in Nephi, Utah. It appears I can't take all of the credit, as friend and class mate Mike Stewart was the Co-Editor of the Class Epitaph. For some reason, this appears the only one published that year or I hadn't found another one yet. I am not real certain, but the mentioned Craig could have been Craig Coulson, and the Wayne may have been Wayne Jenkins. 
The Susan may have been Susan Broadhead. If you read the jokes with a cup full of liquid jocularity, they may become funny, but not real sure what the giggle box was.

Hope you enjoy the reading.

Kent Jones
Editor in Chief
1959-2015 and so on and so forth.

1 comment:

  1. Kent, I might not be from Nephi originally, but I sure enjoy all your stories and the information that put on your blog!! Thank You

    ReplyDelete