Sunday, April 19, 2015

I am not real sure who many of these kids are, but will get it after the Class of 65 has their 50th anniversary this summer.


I am afraid if I guess too much, I may make it worse, but at least I can identify me and the two twins on my right, who became my friends forever.  I am the first guy on the left back row, and right next to me is Carl Howard and his brother Cliff Howard.  The young man on the front row to the far right is still smiling Mike Morgan.  The teacher in this 1953 Nephi Kindergarten photo is Mrs. Elizabeth Colven, and what I remember most is the school building was just north of where the old Central School was loacated. 

2 comments:

  1. Hope someone will post a picture of Mrs Colven's other class that I was in. Is this the morning or afternoon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back row from left: Kent Jones, Carl and Cliff Howard, Colleen Wilson, Joan Barton, Flora Mackey, Clyde Gowers, Dale Bailey, John Worley
    Middle row: ? - Connie Kendall, Betty Ann Worwood, Verna Butler, Maureen Docherty, Carol McPherson, Barbara Madsen, Ann Carter
    First row: John Overman, Gordon Paxman, ? - ? - Gary Howard, ? - Mike Morgan

    ReplyDelete