Wednesday, April 8, 2015

This is an original photo thought to be about 125 years old . I am sending it to a school in Indiana.




In reading the April 8, 2015 The Times News today, I read a letter sent from a student in Indiana, asking for information about Salt Lake City and Utah- where to eat, visit and what the people are like. I just can help it, so I intend on directing a letter to that school, telling them to avoid Salt Lake City, and come to Nephi to eat and see what real Utah's look like. Since I am not able to identify the couple in this very aged photograph, I am going to send it to the school. I am not sure if that will scare them or make them want to pay Utah a visit, but the Tolley and Jones blood in me wants to do that out of the ordinary nusense.


No comments:

Post a Comment